whenever something bad happens to me, or someone bad happens to me, i try to step back and look at it as a whole, and see why this is happening and what lessons it will teach me. also i monitor my reaction and obvserve rather then react.
its very soothing and comforting and calms me down in very upsetting situations.
— Erin Pavlina
Remember where you come from and do not fear.
— Sohail Desai (via samsaranmusing)
The Law of Attraction really does work, but you’ve got to understand it and put all the pieces into play. Imagine going to a grocery store with a huge list of items you want, and you hand it to the grocer. He runs off and gets everything you want and comes back and says, “I’ve got all you want, but where’s your cart? How will you hold all these items? Why don’t you run off now and get a cart and come back when you’re ready to actually take these items. In the meantime, I’ll just hang on to them for you.” Go get your cart and start shopping.
Remember, once we incarnate, we have free will.
When you are in the ether you remember that you are a part of consciousness and that you are being sent out into the world to experience, learn, and grow. You know that physical life is temporary, and that the pain and adversity you face as a physical being is but a moment in your existence. Why do people choose to enter a life that is filled with pain and torment? Because from the perspective of the ether, any pain or adversity is but a blip of discomfort in the grand scheme of things. It’s like asking if you are willing to suffer a paper cut in order to gain vast wisdom and knowledge and tremendous personal growth. When we incarnate, we forget that, so yeah, it can be extremely difficult to understand why horrible things happen to you and even more disconcerting to think you chose for it to happen! This is why I feel it is so important to remember where we came from. When you remember that this life is temporary and that your goal is growth, it can make even the most horrible conditions bearable. Just look at Nelson Mandela. With all that he suffered, to come out of that experience with his spirit intact, and able to make a profound difference in the lives of his people, you can see how even severe adversity may be required in order to make an impact on our planet.
To improve your Claircognizant abilities follow the following procedure:
- Find a quiet comfortable room in which to meditate.
- The room should be light and airy. Natural light is obviously best, but artificial is acceptable.
- You may wish to light scented candles or Joss sticks. Lighter fragrances, such as lavender are more suitable than heavier ones. White or pale blue candles are best.
- Subdued mood music or silence will complete the mood.
- Sit quietly in the middle of the space for about 2-3 minutes. Close your eyes and centre yourself.
- Focus your attention on the Crown of your head. You will not be able to see it, so come out of yourself until you outside your body and looking down on yourself from a distance of 2-3 feet.
- Visualise a cone or speaker about a metre wide above your head. I always visualise something like a Wizards hat, but with a wider brim.
- Open yourself to any impressions you receive, no matter how faint or unusual they may be. As something comes in to your mind move towards it and open yourself up to receive further information.
- As you develop your abilities you will be able to direct your thoughts to a specific event or situation to predict specific things.
- You should also be receptive to Claircognizance in your daily life. As impressions leap in to your head, take note of them and give them the freedom to develop and expand.
- With practice your accuracy will improve and you will become one of those people who “just know”.
1. Ask your guides to give it to you claircognizantly. Literally tell your guides that you’d like to develop claircognizance and ask them to download information to you instantly instead of how you usually receive intuitive guidance.
2. Become aware of when you are having a claircognizant moment. If you hear yourself saying in hindsight, “Ah man, I just knew it,” then try to remember when you received the information in the first place so you can begin to become aware of how claircognizantly transmitted messages feel.
3. Act on your claircognizant transmissions BEFORE it’s too late. Instead of saying, “Ah man, I just knew it,” you want to be saying, “Uh oh, here it comes, I’m outta here.” The more you take action ahead of time, the stronger your ability will become.
4. Trust the ability. If you receive a claircognizant transmission and you ignore it, your muscle will atrophy. Your guides will find other ways of getting you information.
5. Pump up your power chakra. Claircognizance can often be given a boost if you are naturally confident, strong willed, and assertive. It’s the clair that requires the most power, assertion, and confidence to wield. So if you can bump up your power chakra (that’s number 3, your solar plexus, yellow) it’s like creating a container that can house this powerhouse of a clair.